tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Raquel Lopes" <raque...@uol.com.br>
Subject how to send AJP requests directly to the container?
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:36:02 GMT
Hello!
I am a PhD student currently working with e-commerce applications management.
I am trying to send requests (and receive responses) to an Ajp13 Connector (i am using JBoss+tomcat
4.1.29).
I wouldn't like to use any web server. i'd like to send AJP13 requests directly to the container
and receive the responses. Is this possible?
I have already studied about AJP13, but I didn't discover yet what Java package I coud use
to do that. Is there a Java package I can use?
Thank you very much,
Raquel