tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: Urgent !! Help needed regarding Tomcat web server !!
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:35:42 GMT
In Windows, right click on My Computer and select Properties, then Advanced
and then Environmental Variables. In user and system variables add the
following:
J2EE_HOME j2sdkee1.4\
JAVA_HOME j2sdk1.4.2\

Restart your PC. This should fix the problem.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.