tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Dmitriy ." <>
Subject IIS with Tomcat
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 02:05:07 GMT

I'm trying to setup IIS - Tomcat plug in. Went through all the steps
described on tomcat's
but still getting a 404 resource (/jakarta/iisapi_redirect.dll) not
available error. "/jakarta/" is my virtual directory on IIS pointing to
location of isapi_redirect.dll. It seems to me that the request for the jsp
is actually forwarded from IIS to Tomcat then a call to
/localhost/jakarta/iisapi_redirect.dll is made, but it seems like it's
looking for /jakarta/ directory under the Tomcat instead of IIS. Maybe it
makes sence to setup a virtual directory /jakarta/ under tomcat that'll
point to virtual directory /jakarta/ under IIS. Is it possible to create
virtual direcoties in Tomcat? Does anyone know what the problem might be? I
have IIS 5.0 and Tomcat 4.27

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message