tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Choi <eric.c...@clsa.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.1.27 and iis 5 connection using JNI
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 02:13:16 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to setup Tomcat4.1.27 and IIS 5 using JNI.

However, I follow the instruction in the document but cannot set
successfully.

I am using JDK 1.4.2_01 and all installation are in Windows 2K platform.

Can you give me more information or suggestion on how to set it up
successfully?

Thanks and Regards,

Eric

Additional information is available upon request
Copyright (c) 2002 CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets. The information and statistical data herein
have been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable but in no way are warranted by us
as to accuracy or completeness. We do not undertake to advise you as to any change of our
views. This is not a solicitation or any offer to buy or sell. CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets has
produced this information for private circulation only. All information and advice is given
in good faith but without any warranty. CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets, its affiliates or companies
or individuals connected with CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets may have used the information set
forth herein before publication and may have positions in, may from time to time purchase
or sell or may be materially interested in any of the securities mentioned or related securities.
This information is subject to the terms and conditions of use set forth on the www.clsa.com
website. MITA (P) 405/07/2001. V.020402.

This email is only for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is confidential,
privileged or subject to copyright. If you receive this and are not the addressee, please
contact the sender or postmaster@clsa.com immediately. Thank you.

CLSA ASIA-PACIFIC MARKETS http://www.clsa.com