tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Luke" <Luke.Nel...@itssiemens.com>
Subject 9077 Patch
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:14:23 GMT
> Did you actually test it ?

Rémy, I started two of my jsp applications.  Logged into one, then accessed the other (which
automatically signs me in because of the SingleSignOn.)  Waited for one minute (my timeout
interval), and the sessions expired without throwing any exceptions.  Next, I logged in again
under both applications (the same as before), but manually logged out by invalidating the
session.  Again, no exception were thrown.  To be fair, I'm using Tomcat 4.1.27 with a few
patches applied.  I do not know how this would behave in Tomcat 5.0.

Hopefully Brian can take the patch I added, and test it under 5.0 since he indicated he was
available to make the change.

Luke