tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Luke" <Luke.Nel...@itssiemens.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/authenti cator SingleSignOnEntry.java AuthenticatorBase.java BasicAuthenticator.java DigestAuthenticator.java FormAuthenticator.java NonLoginAuthenticator.java SSLAut
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:02:34 GMT
I tested it and it didn't throw the exception indicated earlier in this thread.  I would rather
this part of the patch be replaced with something more robust.  There really isn't a need
to test for the timeout as we should be able to know how the session expired by the session
itself providing that information.

Luke