tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Stansberry <brian_stansbe...@wanconcepts.com>
Subject RE: SingleSignOn Valve and FormAuthenticator Principal Caching
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:27:03 GMT
At 09:39 AM 11/24/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>What format is your attachement in?  When I try to follow the link, it
>asks me to open a file named "showattachment" with no suffix.  It
>doesn't appear to be text.

Sorry; it's a zip file.  Guess bugzilla doesn't like those.  Even if you save the file, you
have to rename it to something.zip before WinZip will open it.  Includes a cvs diff and one
new class.  I've attached the patch to this reply as its only 10K.

>Does your fix do anything for bug 9077?  I've been working on fixing the
>patch that is already pending for 9077.

No, because this patch was written against the TC 5 code base.  The TC 5 version on SingleSignOn
already included logic for handling session expiration's differently from logouts, so I didn't
change that.  A port of this patch to TC 4 would need to address bug 9077.

Best,

Brian Stansberry
WAN Concepts, Inc.
www.wanconcepts.com