tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Stansberry <brian_stansbe...@wanconcepts.com>
Subject Re: SingleSignOn Valve and FormAuthenticator Principal Caching
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:55:06 GMT
Hi,

Your timing is good to bring this up.  We should definitely compare notes.  Last night I committed
a patch to JBoss that deals with this issue (classes can be found in the JBoss CVS in the
org.jboss.web.catalina.tc4 package; most are in the authenticator subpackage).

The JBoss patch is really more properly a Tomcat patch, but the JBoss folks asked me to commit
it.  I was planning to post a version to the Tomcat Bugzilla this weekend.  In fact, I'll
do it (against Bug 23881) as soon as I send this.  The TC patch is against TC 5 HEAD; the
JBoss version is against TC 4.1, plus has some minor tweaks to optimize for embedding in JBoss.

Best,

Brian Stansberry
WAN Concepts, Inc.
www.wanconcepts.com