tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core StandardContext.java
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 00:40:13 GMT
remm@apache.org wrote:
> remm        2003/11/26 13:34:04
>
>   Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core
>                         StandardContext.java
>   Log:
>   - Calculating the object name should occur as early as possible, to fix
>     a stop/start scenario based on different object instances.
>   - This fixes bug 25033.

I think I'll put together a new 5.0.16 build by this week-end, with
voting on monday (it's not like any of the USA based folks are going to
be around). This will also pick up the rather numerous docs updates,
which can't hurt (please, more docs updates :) ).

The changes so far are minimal, and won't require extensive additional
testing.

Rémy