tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Francois Arcand <jfarc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/authenti cator SingleSignOnEntry.java AuthenticatorBase.java BasicAuthenticator.java DigestAuthenticator.java FormAuthenticator.java NonLoginAuthenticator.java SSLAut
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:37:41 GMT

Nelson, Luke wrote:

>I tested it and it didn't throw the exception indicated earlier in this thread.  I would
rather this part of the patch be replaced with something more robust.  There really isn't
a need to test for the timeout as we should be able to know how the session expired by the
session itself providing that information.

Can you please double check, with Tomcat 5, that listeners are properly
called when the session expire? This is an are where we are frequently
regressing.... I don't have time now to test the patch (will take a look
latter today)

-- Jeanfrancois