tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: Need Consulting
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:59:06 GMT
Clere, Jean-Frederic wrote:
> Jeff Rogers wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I hate to post this to the dev list, but we need consulting help.  I
>> have no idea where to look for reputable Tomcat consulting.
>>
>> We are at our wits end and ready to make the jump to commercial
>> software due to a "signal 11" crashing problem with our Tomcat servers.
>

> "signal 11" are normaly problems in the JVM's. Which java version are
> you using?

BTW: I have tried to "overload" TC and I have got:
++++
An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x40098aa6
Function name=malloc
Library=/lib/libc.so.6

Current Java thread:
         at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
         at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:85)
         at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.fill(InternalInputBuffer.java:767)
         at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.parseRequestLine(InternalInputBuffer.java:428)
         at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:569)
         at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:392)
         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java
+++

That is with JVM 1.3.1_03... and 4.1.24.