tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Roh <amy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Connector ObjectName includes address
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 02:41:43 GMT
Bill Barker wrote:

> [...]

That's the case I forgot about.  I guess we need address in connector
objectname since connectors can share the same port...

>>Are we using address value from connector objectname anywhere?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Amy

> This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the intended
recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.