tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Hiten Pandya <hm...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Jakarta Tomcat on FreeBSD (Doc)
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:58:07 GMT
Hi,

Just FYI, if one of the Tomcat web maintainers have
got
some time, it would be highly appreciated if the
"Java and Jakarta Tomcat on FreeBSD" article is linked
somewhere on the project site.

The article resides at:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/java-tomcat/

The article will be updated soon, but it the
instructions do apply for most installations.

As the name says, it describes the installation
process
for Java and Tomcat.  I do not know where it fits the
best on the project site, but I am sure the site
maintainers can find a suitable place for it. :-)

PS. Mail me directly, as I am currently not subscribed
to the list.

Regards,

Hiten Pandya
hmp@FreeBSD.org, hmp96@yahoo.co.uk