tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <>
Subject Re: [next] What's next ?
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 05:28:03 GMT
Jean-Francois Arcand wrote:

> I would be interested to:
> - implement jsr115 as an optional feature (based on a previous
> discussion with Costin on this thread (that may bring Costing back :-) ).
> - turn SecurityManager on by default ( already proposed by Costin
> sometime ago if I remember).

Turning the security manager on by default would be a very good idea.

As for Costin coming back - not in the next few months, I have far too much
work ( and a bit of fun ). I do have some ideas and I learned _a_lot_ in
the last months, but until the project gets in a stable state I won't be
able to do more than read the list and post from time to time.