tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "David Cassidy" <david.cass...@db.com>
Subject Faking server_port
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:09:53 GMT
Guys,

I need to fake the server_port that mod_jk forwards to apache. This is due to the fact that
our apache
listens on port 8080 but our firewall re-writes the hits on port 80 to go to this server.

Sadly this means that when tomcat writes a re-direct header it uses port 8080 and not 80 as
the server_port
tells it 8080 and hence any redirect fails.

Is there anyway to fake the server_port to be 80 yet or is this something I'll need to add
in ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

David