tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Stor <mar...@frightanic.com>
Subject JK2 connection timeout
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:52:35 GMT
Hi all,

Since posting to the Tomcat user list did not bring forward satisfing
answers - and since this may be a JK2 bug - I'm posting here, too.

I'm using JK2 to connect Tomcat 4.1.18 and IIS 5.1 (on XP) with JRE
1.4.0_02.

Tomcat's stderr.log contains hundreds of the following messages.
01.10.2003 13:56:20 org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket processConnection
INFO: connection timeout reached

The connector operates just fine but how can I avoid timeouts? A
connection should be opened, used, and then closed. Timeout to me means
that someone (developer who writes code) forgot to close it.

Regards,
Marcel