tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <er...@cimex.com.cu>
Subject RE: Doubt
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:08:58 GMT
When you want you use a bean you need to specify only the package name
in the class attribute, in your case example.WEB_INF.classes wasn't your
package name you should try with UserInfoBean if that bean have no
package...  (<jsp:useBean id="userInfo" class="UserInfoBean">)

In the case your bean was in a package like com.company.Bean you then
specify that package structure like this
<jsp:useBean id="userInfo" class="com.company.Bean">

Sincerely
Erlis Vidal Santos

Directory
> and the HTML in the same dir. I have put the Bean class in
> C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27\webapps\examples\WEB-
> INF\clas
> ses directory.
>

> I MY bean , the Path is like this package examples.WEB_INF.classes;
>
> and In mY JSP
> <jsp:useBean id="userInfo"
class="examples.WEB_INF.classes.UserInfoBean">