tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.3.2 default HTTP connector ?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:08:46 GMT
I have my 3.3.2-dev builds running again.  Currently it uses
the MAIN branch of JTC to build "util" and the coyote_10
branch to build coyote/http11.  Once upon a time, I thought there
was a reason that 3.3.2-dev couldn't use MAIN for coyote.
I'm not sure what that reason was or wether it still applies.

I'm fine with enabling the HTTP 1.1 connector on 8082.  I'll
have to think about whether switching 8080 to HTTP 1.1 by
default is too big a change for 3.3.2.

Cheers,
Larry