tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: TOMCAT-fix for os/390??
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:06:59 GMT
Anna Fuhrmann wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> 4.1.28 does the job - but:
> /webapps/ROOT/index.jsp is screwed up; the browser cannot GET it, supposedly because
> of  "chunked" encoded. It is HTTP1.1, which the browser does have.
> The first big chunk is "2000" big, we noticed when GETting it with a script. The browser
GETs and GETs
> and GETs and never stops GETting ... Any remedies?

Do you get ASCII or EBCDIC in the Tomcat response? - I am gettting EBCDIC for
the moment -

While using Servlets I have problems with ResourceBundle. Does it works ok for
you (HelloWorldExample for example does not work)?

> Anna

recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

>>In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the
Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information, such as social
security numbers, account numbers, personal identification numbers and passwords, to us via
ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.