tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New builds ?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:27:03 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> So, what do we do with 4.1.28 ? AFAIK, no significant issue has been
> found with this build, with minor tweaks being made since then in the
> connectors.
> Is a 4.1.29 needed, or is it simply people forgot about that build ?
>
> OTOH, there has been a few useful fixes and tweaks since 5.0.13 in the
> 5.0 branch, so I'll tag a new 5.0.14 at the end of the week (these .13
> builds are all cursed :-D).

Ok, tomorrow or Sunday :) (I've been a bit sick this week, so I'm slow)

- 5.0.14 with pool & DBCP 1.1 (and the latest fixes); I'm going to
bundle the JSR 160 RI (the license is the same as the JMX 1.2 RI), and
I'll try to add support for it using a new server listener.

- 4.1.29 also with pool & DBCP 1.1; ideally, I'll have time to add
additional connector attributes (for compression configuration, among
other things).

Remy