tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Armstrong <a...@tagish.com>
Subject Re: JK/ajp13 connection reuse problem
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:19:54 GMT
Henri Gomez wrote:
>> Well so far I've taken the old Domino Connector source and built it
>> against the latest version of ajp13/jk (as of last week). Should that
>> not 'just work'?
>
> BTW, we're now focusing on jk2, so what about working on jk2 for domino.
> The requirement will be having apr for your box (windows ?)

Yes, I noticed something to that effect. I'm going to spend another day
trying to get this to work because we've got an urgent requirement for
it. Once I get my immediate problem solved I'll have a look at jk2.

I'm looking to support Windows, Linux and any other platform that
supports Domino ultimately but I guess apr availability isn't going to
be a problem on any Domino platform.

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish