tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Armstrong <a...@tagish.com>
Subject JK/ajp13 connection reuse problem
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:30:49 GMT
I'm trying to bring the Domino connector up to date with the latest
codebase and I'm running into a problem with connection reuse. The
characteristic is that with connection reuse working normally the first
message from Domino to Tomcat round trips without any problem but a
second message repeatedly re-sends without getting any response.

If I modify ajp_send_request() not to recycle connections everything
works fine.

I'm going to investigate more but I'm wondering if those symptoms ring a
bell with anyone... FWIW it's the same whether I configure Tomcat to
listen with a Coyote connector or the old AJP 1.3 one.

Thanks :)

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish