tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <hgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jkstatus, What does it mean?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:25:41 GMT
Angus Mezick wrote:

> Where?  I looked there (I think).  Could have missed it but I don't see
> and documentation on status aside from how to create it.  Can you please
> tell me the exact page you looked at before replying to my mail that
> references epCount, errorTime, lb_value, and lb_factor?

Should be asked in tomcat-user list instead of tomcat-dev.

epCount is the number of connections in connectionCache (x conn for 1
worker).

errorTime must be the time of the latest error encountered

lb_value and lb_factor are load-balancing informations.

Please reread the doc, and if you don't find infos in jk2 doc,
read the one in jk.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk/workershowto.html

many settings in jk2 came from the same one in jk