tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/conf server.xml
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:42:49 GMT
Henri Gomez wrote:

> remm@apache.org a écrit :
>
>> remm        2003/10/07 06:25:17
>>
>>   Modified:    catalina/src/conf server.xml
>>   Log:
>>   - The connector class being used by Tomcat 4.1 doesn't have the
>>     appropriate setters, nor the "set-any-property" mod that is in 5.0.
>>     As a result, the example won't work right now (more patches are
>> needed,
>>     both in Catalina and in the connector class), so I'm removing it.
>
> Do you want me to add the required setters ?

Well, I was thinking we should port the set-all-props patches.
I've already built the binaries for 4.1.28, so it's a bit late.

It is not very likely that there will be zero regressions over 4.1.27 on
the connector side, so I'd say it's doubtful 4.1.28 will be a stable
release (with a 4.1.29 shortly after) unless testing is highly
successful (so please test the build - after I finish uploading it in 1
hour or so).

Remy