tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: [next] What's next ?
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 12:57:19 GMT
I proposed a while ago to implement a custom java policy for the
SecurityManager which uses XML for configuring permissions for
the Java SecurityManager.  There were a number of features which
made configuring a strict security policy easier.  You can look
back through the archives for the initial proposal and discussion.

Glenn