tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: [next] What's next ?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:40:43 GMT
An AccessLogFilter will not work since the filter is only valid for a single
webapplication. If you wish to log all requests for a server (or Host) to the
same log file, you could in theory have multiple Filters running at the same
time, one for each webapp - but I'd hate to see the messy file locking and
synchronization involved.

-Tim