tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Francois Arcand <jfarc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [next] What's next ?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 15:10:44 GMT

I would be interested to:

- implement jsr115 as an optional feature (based on a previous
discussion with Costin on this thread (that may bring Costing back :-) ).
- turn SecurityManager on by default ( already proposed by Costin
sometime ago if I remember).
- improve xml parsing performance (may found that the problem is with my
favorite parser ;-) )

-- Jeanfrancois