tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Reshat Sabiq <sa...@purdue.edu>
Subject Re: [5.0] Schedule change
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 06:32:44 GMT

Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Reshat Sabiq wrote:
>
>> I'm a newbie on this list, but i think
>>
>> 2.4/2.0 draft 3     5.0.14  is a good idea. At least it's more
>> specific than Beta.
>>
>> P.S. Btw, as far as bugs i couldn't use custom error pages in Sun's
>> 1.4 Beta 2 (Tomcat 5). Reported to Sun, and they forwarded me to
>> Apache, and i didn't have time. Could report that on BZ. It might of
>> course all be my fault, but it works in 4.1, and 4.2.
>

> There are tests for that in both the tester and watchdog, so you'll
> have to submit a test WAR.
> (BTW, there's no 4.2)

My bad. I meant 4.1.1, and 4.1.2 (i've used 4.1.8, 4.1.9, 4.1.12, and
4.1.24). How do i submit a test war to tester or watchdog (i only know
Bugzilla).
Thanks.

--
Sincerely,
Reshat.

If you see my certificate with this message, you should be able to send me encrypted e-mail.

Please consult your e-mail client for details if you would like to do that.