tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/conf server.xml
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:21:06 GMT
Remy Maucherat a écrit :

> Remy Maucherat wrote:
>> Henri Gomez wrote:
>> I'll try to build it, and see if it works. I'll also diff the adapter
>> between the two branches, to see if there aren't any forgotten patches.
>> If it works well, we can try to include that with 4.1.28.
> It doesn't look good: j-t-c now depends on JMX and modeler 1.1. That's a
> lot of stuff to update :-(

May be just have to update build.xml to included mx4j and modeler.

> Plus there are tricky changes which I don't know if I should port or
> not. So that probably means regressions.
> So if it's up to me, I'll choose to wait for TC 5 :)

Many site will stay with there TC 4.1.x (or 3.3.x) for some times so
if we have 2 branches for jtc, we may miss fix/patch from one branch to

Upgrading the build file seems to be easier ...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message