tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Angus Mezick" <>
Subject RE: Jkstatus, What does it mean?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:34:25 GMT
All for jk2.

Tried that two days ago.  Didn't work.

> epCount is the number of connections in connectionCache (x conn for 1
> worker).
What is the "connectionCache"?  Is that how many tomcat will allow?  If
so, why does jkstatus say 10 and my server.xml say 75?

> errorTime must be the time of the latest error encountered
> lb_value and lb_factor are load-balancing informations.
Do these reflect the value in this hunk of code:

If so, why when one host in a group is at 100 and the rest are at 1 do
all the numbers in lb_value and lb_factor appear to be zero?

> Please reread the doc, and if you don't find infos in jk2 doc,
> read the one in jk.
> many settings in jk2 came from the same one in jk

This document doesn't describe these entries in detail either.  I have
jk2 up and running very nicely.  I am trying to figure out what I am
seeing when I view the diagnostics and there is no help on that page.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: