tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Angus Mezick" <amez...@guidestar.org>
Subject RE: Jkstatus, What does it mean?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:18:18 GMT
Where?  I looked there (I think).  Could have missed it but I don't see
and documentation on status aside from how to create it.  Can you please
tell me the exact page you looked at before replying to my mail that
references epCount, errorTime, lb_value, and lb_factor?
--Angus

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/index.html