tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaidev VGM nirujogi" <jaidev_...@rediffmail.com>
Subject request
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 11:28:52 GMT
sir,

  iam working as a programmer in jsp. now we r planning to work our web applications
using the concept of struts. so that the web application which we develop will be
certified with a strut enabled logo by your tomcat organisation.

   could u please guide us in this regard, by telling us how to develop our web applications

 STRUT enabled.

   and also give me hyperlinks which guide me all the way in my application development.

              thankingyou sir,

                                       jaidev.