tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Committing binaries in CVS [Was] RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/procrun/bin tomcat.exe tomcatw.exe
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:10:38 GMT
Mladen Escribio:

> So, find the space that can be reached from ant when building Tomcat5,
> and I'll put the binaries there,
> since we don't need them for anything but the nsis TC5
> install package.

Ok, it seems reasonable, why dont release it as nigthlie, and put it
where the nigthlies are just now ( i'm very out of sight on this, where
are the nigthlies for any project just now, gumped? ), when a release
comes ( is a release of procrun planned?) where the releases lie as
ever.. not in cvs..

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega