tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Committing binaries in CVS [Was] RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/procrun/bin tomcat.exe tomcatw.exe
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:32:23 GMT

Disagreeing is the salt of email lists, so not worries about disagreeing
:)

Do you need them to build installable packages, at least i understand
now, what about to release them? you could use them from release, same
thing that right now is done with any other binary needed, moreover we
were depending on nigthlies from commons and other things, i dont know
why we should not do the same in this case..

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega