tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Löffelhardt <jul...@austria.fm>
Subject RE: Order of parameters
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 14:35:32 GMT
Just add a number to the name of your  form fields, and parse them in
the servlet e.g.
01_name
02_address

A more elegant solution (requires more coding) would be to name your
fields like

<input type="text" name="01_firstname_value" ..
<input type="hidden" name="01_firstname_title" value="First Name:"....

This way your Email gets much more readable for the average user

julian