tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.3.2 default HTTP connector ?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:21:17 GMT
The only reason I know of not to use the MAIN branch is that it has JMX
dependencies.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isaacs@sas.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 5:08 AM
Subject: RE: Tomcat 3.3.2 default HTTP connector ?

I have my 3.3.2-dev builds running again.  Currently it uses
the MAIN branch of JTC to build "util" and the coyote_10
branch to build coyote/http11.  Once upon a time, I thought there
was a reason that 3.3.2-dev couldn't use MAIN for coyote.
I'm not sure what that reason was or wether it still applies.

I'm fine with enabling the HTTP 1.1 connector on 8082.  I'll
have to think about whether switching 8080 to HTTP 1.1 by
default is too big a change for 3.3.2.

Cheers,
Larry