tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Anna Fuhrmann" <anna.fuhrm...@chello.at>
Subject Re: Re: TOMCAT-fix for os/390??
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:13:56 GMT
Bill,
thank you so much (so far :-)

4.1.28 starts up nicely and answers me - even if I only get half of the start page (index.jsp),
and even if I cannot execute the "XML" example ... and so on.
But at least this damned ebcdic-line-separator-problem is done away with

Anna

PS:  I submitted a mail  about a functioning (?) tomcat on os/390 in marist's open-mvs mailing
list
where a lot of people ask about tomcat; I suppose I may forward this 4.1.28-link to them?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Barker" <wbarker@wilshire.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>; <anna.fuhrmann@chello.at>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: Re: TOMCAT-fix for os/390??

> Try http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-4/v4.1.28-alpha/.  The 'alpha'
> is just because it is still in it's evaluation stage.  It's likely to
> graduate to at least beta (if not 'stable').  However, your ability to test
> it on an os/390 system makes you particularly valuable to the developers, so
> I hope that you will try it out :).

recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.