tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/util/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net PoolTcpEndpoint.java
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:13:15 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Barker" <wbarker@wilshire.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/util/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net
PoolTcpEndpoint.java

Never mind. I'm blind today.

----

> This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as
the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED
and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read,
copy, or distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.