tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Anna Fuhrmann" <anna.fuhrm...@chello.at>
Subject Re: TOMCAT-fix for os/390??
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:07:28 GMT
what I get is normal ascii - but then I left everything ascii except the shell scripts. index.jsp
doens't function
(that has to do with "chunked" encoding I think because non-chunked-encoded jsp's seem to
be fine).
Most of the servlets function all right; I'll have a look at HalloWorld on Monday. Manager
and admin
do not work at the moment.

Anna
----- Original Message -----
From: "jean-frederic clere" <jfrederic.clere@fujitsu-siemens.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: TOMCAT-fix for os/390??

> Anna Fuhrmann wrote:
> > Hi List,
> >
> > 4.1.28 does the job - but:
> > /webapps/ROOT/index.jsp is screwed up; the browser cannot GET it, supposedly because
> > of  "chunked" encoded. It is HTTP1.1, which the browser does have.
> > The first big chunk is "2000" big, we noticed when GETting it with a script. The
browser GETs and GETs
> > and GETs and never stops GETting ... Any remedies?
>
> Do you get ASCII or EBCDIC in the Tomcat response? - I am gettting EBCDIC for
> the moment -
>
> While using Servlets I have problems with ResourceBundle. Does it works ok for
> you (HelloWorldExample for example does not work)?
>

> > Anna

Do

> >>you have any suggestions?

> >>running.

> >>This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the
intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If
you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any
attachment. If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail
and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> >>In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through
the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information, such as social
security numbers, account numbers, personal identification numbers and passwords, to us via
ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.