tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mirror-enable tomcat-connector downloads
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 06:25:07 GMT
On Wed, 03 Sep 2003, Glenn Nielsen <glenn@mail.more.net> wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> On Wed, 03 Sep 2003, Glenn Nielsen <glenn@mail.more.net> wrote:
>>
>>>We have a release pending for mod_jk 1.2.5,
>> Does that affect JK2 and JNI and what not as well?
>
> No. Just the mod_jk 1.2 connector source and binary distributions.

Do you want to move the other distributions to the mirrors then as
well or would you prefer somebody else to do it (I'd still volunteer 8-).

>> The ultimate goal should be that jakarta/builds is empty (nightlies
>> are supposed to be on cvs.apache.org for some reason).
>
> Nightlies were moved to cvs.apache.org a while ago when daedalus was
> running out of disk space.

Great.  Betas/Alphas should be on cvs instead of jakarta as well.

> Now that jakarta.apache.org and cvs.apache.org are on the same
> server it doesn't matter.

Yes and no.  It would matter for anybody trying to mirror
jakarta.apache.org, not sure whether that happens, though.

Thanks again

        Stefan