tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Gaffga" <cgaf...@triplemind.com>
Subject Re: Strange Perfomance Issue, Tomcat more than 10 times slower than Jetty
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:21:25 GMT
No, haven't tried that yet. But I think I need remote method invokation,
because the bussines logic and the presentation layer should be on different
machines.

But I give it a try. First wanted to see, why betwixt is so slow. It seems
to me that it has something to do with the classloaders. So introspection is
slow!?

I'll check tomorrow, perheaps we don't have to switch to jetty (hope so)

Christoph