tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From John Bettiol <john.bett...@virginblue.com.au>
Subject RE: double format
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 04:25:18 GMT
BigDecimal?

Or am I on  drugs?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Wallace [mailto:pwallace@intelematics.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 2 September 2003 2:23 PM
To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: double format

Hi all,

            A simple one for most..how do I enforce a double primitive
format? E.g 00.00, or to enforce 2 and only 2 decimal points?

Thanks

Paul.

The content of this e-mail, including any attachments is a confidential
communication between Virgin Blue and the intended addressee and is for the
sole use of that intended addressee.  If you are not the intended addressee,
any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is
unauthorized and prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error
please contact the sender immediately and then delete the message and any
attachment(s).  Virgin Blue respects your privacy. Our privacy policy can be
accessed from our website: www.virginblue.com.au