tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.5 test release source distribution
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:11:41 GMT
Glenn Nielsen wrote:

> I have generated a test release source distribution for mod_jk 1.2.5,
> you can find it at:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/~glenn/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.5-src.tar.gz
>

> Please build and test on as many OS/web servers as possible.
>
> I have already tested on Solaris7/8 Sparc.
>
> If there are no problems with this source release I will call for a
> release vote Friday 9/12 and release Monday 9/15 if the vote passes.

I note that this date has come and gone.  Is there an ETA for this release.

Sorry not to have gotten back to anyone with the info, but the test
source worked fine in reasonably extensive use with Apache 2.0.47 on
Windows and some quick tests on Solaris 9 and AIX 4.3.3 with Apache 1.3.28.

--
Jess Holle