tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Steffen Spitzer" <ka...@web.de>
Subject PGP ID 881EBC94 there isnt a valid KEY (jakarta-tomcat-connectors)
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:15:56 GMT
Hello,

i would like download a tar.gz with the source of jakarta-tomcat-connectors with the
PGP Sum and the KEYS.
When i verify the tar.gz, then come following messages:

#$ gpg --verify jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-src-current.tar.gz.asc
gpg: Signature made Wed 27 Nov 2002 09:15:54 AM CET using DSA key ID 881EBC94

Ok the KEY are not in my keylist, then:

# import the KEYS
#$ gpg --import KEYS it works but the ID881EBC94 is not in the KEYS file!!!

SOURCE:
http://www.apache.de/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk2/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-src-current.tar.gz

PGP:
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk2/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-src-current.tar.gz.asc

KEYS:
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/KEYS

Then a search in google:
http://www.google.de/search?q=%2B881EBC94&hl=de&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=nw

http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/tomcat-devel/2003-January/045372.html
Ok! In the mail are the PUB KEY are revoked when i understand this rightly.

PS: Sorry for my ugly englisch and my little Problem ;-)

Many Thanks Greetings Steffen
Die Besten ihrer Klasse! WEB.DE FreeMail (1,7) und WEB.DE Club (1,9) -
bei der Stiftung Warentest - ein Doppelsieg! http://f.web.de/?mc=021184