tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Steffen Spitzer" <>
Subject PGP ID 881EBC94 there isnt a valid KEY (jakarta-tomcat-connectors)
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:15:56 GMT
i would like download a tar.gz with the source of jakarta-tomcat-connectors with the
PGP Sum and the KEYS.
When i verify the tar.gz, then come following messages:
#$ gpg --verify jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-src-current.tar.gz.asc
gpg: Signature made Wed 27 Nov 2002 09:15:54 AM CET using DSA key ID 881EBC94
Ok the KEY are not in my keylist, then:
# import the KEYS
#$ gpg --import KEYS it works but the ID881EBC94 is not in the KEYS file!!!

Then a search in google:
Ok! In the mail are the PUB KEY are revoked when i understand this rightly.
PS: Sorry for my ugly englisch and my little Problem ;-)
Many Thanks Greetings Steffen
Die Besten ihrer Klasse! WEB.DE FreeMail (1,7) und WEB.DE Club (1,9) -
bei der Stiftung Warentest - ein Doppelsieg!

View raw message