tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Kin-Man Chung <Kin-Man.Ch...@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler Generator.java
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:28:34 GMT
Yeah, now I remember; but I didn't pay attention then!  :-)

Anyway, the print methods handle null String and Object, so we are covered.
This is true for outputting expressions in text mode; evaluating attributes
with expressions is, however, another matter.

BTW, I also think it acceptable to raise NPE.  Let's leave print's in
until someone else objects!  :-)

-Kin-man

> Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:53:36 +0200
> From: Remy Maucherat <remm@apache.org>
> Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler
Generator.java