tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tomcat 5.0 release plan
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 13:55:40 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> I have updated the dates mentioned in the release plan (given that
> Tomcat 5 can't go to beta before the end of last month ;-) ). It now
> calls for a beta before the 15th of August, which means either Tomcat
> 5.0.6 or 5.0.7 would have to be declared beta to fit the schedule
> (assuming the one release per week keeps on, plus one week test/vote to
> decide on the build stability). Of course, the release plan would be
> affected by last minute changes or delays in the Servlet and JSP
> specifications.
> 
> I consider the current 5.0.6 build to be feature complete, so I believe
> this schedule is realistic. I volunteer to continue being the release
> manager for this Tomcat branch.
> 
> This release plan vote if a maority vote. Please send any comments on
> the release plan ASAP if some modifications are required.
> 
> <ballot>
> [ ] +1 I approve this release plan, and I will help
> [X] +0 I approve this release plan
> [ ] -0 I disagree with the release plan
> [ ] -1 I am against this release plan
> </ballot>

For the next few months I can't help too much - really sorry, but my work
schedule is crazy. 

Costin


Mime
View raw message