tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Carmichael" <>
Subject Re: [5.0.8] Tag soon
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 03:02:15 GMT
> (hopefully, we'll have a good quality build this time :) )

To that end, could someone add xml/xml.jsp from the jsp-examples webapp (or
something like it) to tester?  There isn't very much XML coverage in tester,
and this particular jsp would have flagged bugs 22277 and 21366 before they
made it into a release, so it seems like a good addition.

I would help with this, but I don't think I'll have time before Remy starts
tagging.  If this is still pending post 5.0.8 (and no one's come up with a
good reason why it shouldn't be done), I'll work on it.

View raw message