tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Roh <amy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/admin/connector connector.jsp
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:36:55 GMT
> The AJP connector still lies,

Can you tell me what the discrepancy is in AJP connector?  I just
followed the doc.

> All of my Connectors (http, https, ajp) show blanks for the "Processors"
> section (even for those that I've explicitly configured in 'server.xml').

What do you mean?  There is no longer "Processors" section.  I got rid
of maxProcessor and minProcessor from the page since they're deprecated.
  Instead, admin now shows maxSpareThreads, maxThreads, and minSpareThreads.

Thanks for the comments.  :-)
Amy