tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSP 2.0 Jasper in Jetty 5
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:00:17 GMT
Greg Wilkins wrote:

> I've just started checking the integration of jasper from 5.0.7
> in Jetty 5, and felt compelled to send a quick thank you note.
>
> Integration has been totally painless and the results appear to
> be a very fast and snappy!
>
> Also the 2.0 features are very cool - I'll have to stop making
> nasty remarks about JSPs!-)
>
> So thanks again for jasper!  Good work guys!

(Is it some of the effects of my rants on the members list ?)

Anyway, a late thank you is a lot better than no thank you :) (the
Jasper in Tomcat 4.1 contained most of the useful refactorings; Jasper
for TC 5 merely builds on that and adds the useful features)

We'll need to do bugfixing now, of course.

Remy