tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Roth <mark.r...@sun.com>
Subject Re: JSP 2.0 Jasper in Jetty 5
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:22:56 GMT
Greg,

Thanks - the new features in JSP 2.0 are directly as a result of
feedback from the Java community.  We've received some excellent
feedback, and the JSP expert group, composed of over 30 experts from
various companies, has done a great job processing the most requested
features and making this happen.

I hope we can continue this going forward, so remember to send all your
JSP specification feedback, be it positive or negative, to
jsp-spec-comments@eng.sun.com.

---
Mark Roth, Java Software
JSP 2.0 Co-Specification Lead